Available videos and slides of the EIT Urban Mobility webinar on Intellectual Property
Videos and slides of EIT Urban Mobility on-line workshop are now available
Its generation, protection, management and exploitation
March 10th 2021 10:00 – 12:00 CET
On line by ENEA Adobe Connect Platform
Post event access:
ENEA, as core partner of EIT Urban Mobility and of the Enterprise Europe Network invites interested start-ups, especially those involved in Urban Mobility, but not only, to register by the dedicated web page http://een.portici.enea.it/conferenze_workshop.asp?i=59 or by clicking on the buttony to access to the videos and the slides of the the webinar organized as part of EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator programm by ENEA TERIN, Energy Technologies and Renewable Sources Departement, core partner of EIT Urban Mobility, ENEA-ISV Technology Development Division , and in collaboration with European IPR HELP DESK , JRC Living LABs, and prof. Granieri of UniBS.
Several organizations already registered for the participation, mainly representing European start-ups in the mobility sector
Those who have already registered to partecipate live, do not need to repeat it again, but they will log in by the credentials they already received
About the Workshop:
Innovation drives economic growth and competitiveness. It helps to generate breakthrough solutions to global challenges. IP Rights encourage innovation and reward entrepreneurs, but also help consumers and families in selecting high-quality and high-reliability products. It creates and supports high-qualified Job.
Without protection of ideas, businesses and individuals would not take full benefits from their inventions.
During the webinar the European IPR HELP DESK , JRC Living LABs, ENEA and prof. Granieri of UniBS, presented key concepts and ideas on how to manage, improve, disseminate and exploit technologies and other intellectual property rights, with specific attention to the mobility sector, but not only.
More specifically, this workshop:
- introduces concepts and ideas on how to manage, disseminate and maximise the impact of your research & innovation project and exploit technologies and other Intellectual Property (IP) Rights by offering informative material about definition of a patent, the difference between patents for inventions and utility models, the requirements for granting and the procedure. The presentation will also refer to the new standard on intellectual property management ISO 56005.(prof. M. Granieri)
- provides information how to manage your IP effectively can help you promote your business or maximise the impact of your research & innovation project – make sure you stay ahead of the innovation game (EC IRP Help Desk).
- It also provides information about the opportunities for start-ups to test their innovations in pseudo-real conditions, i.e. in simulated and controlled urban environments at the Living Lab. In JRC research centre in Ispra and in Research Organizations such as ENEA.
- Cases-study of two start-ups in the urban mobility sector collaborating with the JRC Living Lab have also been presented
About EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator
L’EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). Launched in January 2019, it aims to address future challenges for the growth of urban populations, encourage positive changes in the way people move around cities in order to make them more liveable places, build and maintain infrastructure, mitigate economic costs and improve environmental quality due to congestion, ensure greater accessibility and safety. Today even more current issues due to the COVID epidemic.
Tthe EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator programme of which ENEA is a core partner, is aimed at innovative start-ups wishing to develop advanced solutions to reduce congestion in cities and improve the efficiency of the transport system , aiming at the transition to low- or zero-emission forms of transport. The program makes available to selected start-ups
- 15,000 euros of financing
- a six-month acceleration program that includes coaching and mentoring services, technology validation, market research, establishing contacts with investors, access to the local ecosystem
- 6-month internship at a selected location
- direct access to “living labs” and municipalities for the creation of new products and services.
|About EIT UM Accelerator programme|
|ENEA Activities in EIT UM Accelerator Project|
|Francesco Roca||ENEA TERIN|
|Gaetano Valenti||ENEA TERIN-PSU-STMS|
|European IPR HELP DESK|
|JRC Living LABs|
|ENEA Activities for the Technology transfer and exploitation|
|ENEA Activities in EEN|
|ENEA EEN Team|